Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sleepy SUNDAYS!!!

AWWW, SUNDAYS are the best! (When I don't have to work) My current status is "crashed on the couch with Mocha snoring right next to me". Let's see this is my typical Sunday routine for me.....Get up around 10ish, eat. Then, go back to bed. Watch some TV, play some "pocket frog", get on FB for a while, then take a little siesta aka nap. It wares me out doing absolutely nothing....lol. I do however think about going to workout, or think about walking my dog, but that's about all that comes out of that is just a thought.

I honestly don't know what I would do if Sunday didn't exist. Some people may call me "lazy" some people may tell me I'm wasting away my day, but I DON'T CARE! I am having fun doing nothing and that's all that matters! Now for the biggest decision of the day......What am I going to eat for dinner?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment