Friday, February 25, 2011

WOW......I'm in a SLUMP!

I don't know if it's the weather or just the time of year when everyone wants to slit their wrists or not, but I have been GRUMPY lately! I honestly really think it's the weather. I miss summer soooo bad! I want to be able to go outside in NIKE running shorts (cause that's what I live in, in the summertime) and a T-shirt with some flip-flops. I also want to lay by the pool and get a tan. I want to go to the beach! Everything I want to do I can't do......UGH I HATE WINTER!!

I have been pretty bad about blogging and that's only cause there is nothing fun and exciting going on in my life right now. I guess it could also be the fact that I have 2 jobs and no life! Anyways, enough of the "sob my life sucks stories" I hear and read about them all too much on FACEBOOK!

OK, well I have one thing to say then I'm outta this B.......I want to say MoaMoa Palepale I hope you LIVE IT UP on your journey across the US to play Football....you will be missed by your roommates, GIRLFREIND, and friends (the real ones)....I know you will have a blast and meet a bunch of interesting people. Also, don't forget to bring me back something when you come home....lol...GOOD LUCK! FAREWELL! PS. Mocha will miss you dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment