Sunday, January 9, 2011

All about ME

Let me introduce myself......My name is Jessica Buchanan. Most of my friends and family call me Jess. I have my Masters in Business Administration and Bachelor's of Science in CJ and Recreation Administration. I am currently employed by a college and am a admissions counselor.

My family (the ones I am in contact with) is small! I have two sisters, Shawna, is the oldest. She was in a drinking and driving accident and is now paralyzed from the chest down. My little sister Elizabeth (Lizi), just recently had a baby girl names Chloi May Buchanan, she is sooo adorable! My grandma passed away last May, she was the peacemaker of the family and everyone loved her, she was AMAZING! My Papa is diagnosed with lung cancer and is struggling to make it through his chemo. My mom is probably one of the strongest people I have ever seen. She is a ROCK! My dad who travels a lot in this profession, so I don't really see much of.....that is pretty much it.
Chloi May Buchanan

As for my life in Marshall, I live with my boyfriend of 3 years, and my dog Mocha, who I have had since she was a baby! She is my everything....lol. My boyfriend however, has been the best thing that has happened to in the last 3 years, he is always there for me when I need him and is pretty much amazing!


As for my friends......I have plenty.....lol. I enjoy all of my friends and I am very thankful for them.....they come in various size, shapes, and colors from all over the world....lol.

I enojoy RUNNING a lot, and just chilling! My goal for 2011 is to run a marathon, so if anyone knows the best one to run for a "starter" marathon or if anyone would like to train with me, or join in a couple of runs let me know.....I like running partners.....lol.

That's pretty much my life for now (in a nut shell).

PS. I promise my blogs will get more interesting, I just felt like I should introduce myself before I start getting personal....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment