Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Danielle Carr and Jonathan Durham are MARRIED!!

CONGRATULATION'S, JD and Danielle!!!! I never saw this day coming! Danielle Carr is a girl that had GUY issues. It stemmed from a bad relationship in high school (which most of them do).  I mean I didn't think she would be single for the rest of her life, I just didn't see her being one of the first of all my close friends to get married. I am very happy for them both, and I wish the best to them and the years to come!The wedding was nice, decorations were lovely and everyone seemed to have a great time.

 I met Jonathan my Sophomore year of college. He was a friend of a friend. I also worked as a lifeguard with this ex-girlfriend. I have always enjoyed hanging out with JD, but I never would have imagined that those days of randoms nights of drinking with the Valley Football players would have lead me to today.

I met Danielle my Junior year of college, we ran together on the Valley Cross-County team, if it wasn't for the sport I love I never would of found a friend as good as Danielle has been over the past several years. Danielle and I have many, many stories (which I will NOT be sharing) ranging from CC stories to drunken stories of me passing out from hitting my head on a chair in her dorm room after a long night at the bar ........and more...lol. She was there for me when my sister had her accident and when my grandma passed away. She is a TRUE friend, which are hard to come by these days.

When Jonathan was first introduced to Jonathan they really had to hang out with each other by default.....lol. I started talking to Matt and Matt and JD were friends, so who did Matt invite over when Danielle and I wanted to hangout?? Wouldn't you know it was JD....lol. I know for a FACT Jonathan was head over heels for this girl, and she wanted nothing to do with him.....lol (poor Jonathan). But she finally broke down and started falling in love with him unknowingly. Then before we all knew it they were kissing face, couldn't keep thier hands off eachother, making you want to vomit from the constant gropping they did.....It was so cute it was nasty...lol not to mention werid since no one had ever seen Danielle act so silly with a guy before. We all knew they were in LOVE!

I am so happy that her and JD and still in my life and will hopefully be in my life FOREVER. I never would have imagined that JD and Danielle would ever get married and they are......so I'm super excited to see how they grow as a family and as people into the next chapter in their book of life. I can't wait till I get the phone call of " Jess, you won't believe this but I'm pregnant" or the call of " Hey, let's all plan a couples trip"....lol. Congrats and many years to come.......lol

Here are some picture for the photographer Lisa Snow from Snowfall Designs.......




April 30, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment